Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Mladenka Grgic headshots by Cutts Imaging Group

I meet Mladenka and her brother Luke in Pasadena a week or two ago.  After a short talk about what roles and types she was targeting we walked over to my favorite spot and shot for a couple of hours.


She wanted to shoot in natural light and I was happy to comply, and since she brought Luke I recruited him as my assistant for the day.  Mostly he held reflectors told stories and answered my questions.  I had lots they immigrated to California from Croatia via Germany really an interesting story.



After we moved to this spot for a dark background, I used Luke as a voice activated light stand (V.A.L.S.) with my 580exll as a little hair light.  


I'm happy with how these turned out, and wish Mladenka luck with her budding career.

No comments:

Post a Comment